Sports Day 2020
Welcome to Clatford School virtual sports day! Below are a series of sporting events that you can chose to do in a day or spread them out over the week. You may take part in as many or as little events as you like; each events you take part in will earn you points!
Points will be collected for your house team and the winning team will be announced on Monday 29th June!
Fill in the form below and send it back to us on the Clatford home learning email. I’d love to see how you got on!
Good luck and have fun!
- Speed bounce – make a line on the floor and jump over it as many times as you can in two minutes. 1 point for every 5 jumps
- Keep ups – how many keep ups can you do with a ball in one go? 1 point for every keep up.
- Shuttle runs – how many runs can you do back and forth in two minutes. 1 point for every run.
- Spell you name – each letter of your name has an exercise attached to it. Can you do each letter in your name in under 15 minutes? 2 points for every letter completed. You could repeat your name if you have time.
- Stair challenge – how many times can you walk up and down the stairs? 1 point for every time you go up and down.
- Hot potato- how many times can you throw and catch a potato in 2 minutes? 1 point for every 5 catches.
- Sock toss – throw a pair of socks above your head and catch it. How many can you do in two minutes? 1 point for every 5 catches.
- Plank – hold a plank for as long as you can. 1 point for every second held.
- Beat the teacher – can you beat the teacher? 5 points if you can! Videos are on this playlist: https://clatford-church-of-england-primary-school.primarysite.media/playlist/sports-day