Covid-19 & Sickness
Please see the guidelines below about how much time your child may need to remain off school following an illness. If you aren't sure, please give us a call and ask.
- If a child is ill and has a temperature, we will still ask you to collect them as we always have.
- In any event where your child has tested positive for covid-19, they should not attend school if they are unwell.
- If your child has been sent home with a temperature in particular, they should not return to school until the temperature has gone.
- If a child has had a tummy-bug, with vomiting or diarrhea, they should not return to school for 48 hours.
- At school, we will continue ensure we have good ventilation across the board to reduce the spread of any airborne viruses.
- We will continue to provide children with hand sanitiser and encourage good hygiene.