Living with Covid-19
As you know, from April the 1st there will be no free access to PCR testing and LFT testing. Please consider this letter a reminder of general health practices that we can all follow, in order to preserve the maximum attendance in school.
- If a child is ill and has a temperature, we will still ask you to collect them as we always have. We have some remaining stocks of LFTs in school that, with your consent, we may be able to offer while our own stocks remain.
- In any event where your child has tested positive for covid-19, they should not attend school for five days, or longer if they are still unwell.
- If your child has been sent home with a temperature in particular, they should not return to school until the temperature has gone.
- If a child has had a tummy-bug, with vomiting or diarrhea, they should not return to school for 48 hours.
- At school, we will continue ensure we have good ventilation across the board to reduce the spread of any airborne viruses.
- We will continue to provide children with hand sanitiser and encourage good hygiene.
- In line with government guidance, we would advise you to wear a face-mask at events where there are groups of us together indoors.